Scalp psoriasis

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Varsha, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Varsha

Varsha New Member

I have a case of mild psoriasis, mainly on scalp psoriasis. Can any one please tell me some good natural tips. I really don't want to use coal tar shampoos anymore...I have lost all the shine from my hairs :(

2. Anurag Nema

Anurag Nema New Member

I also have psoriasis in scalp and suffering from hair fall, doesn't want to take coal tar because it a temporary solution, does anyone has better solution any oil ??

3. Ashish Agarwal

Ashish Agarwal Administrator Staff Member

Hi Anurag, thanks for joining this community. I am the administrator of this community and the psoriasis self management blog. I am also dealing with psoriasis and trying to heal it.

We have to understand that psoriasis on any part of the body is no different...whether it is scalp or face. Hence, the healing process would also be the same. But yes, scalp psoriasis require suitable harmless oils and shampoos to take care of scalp on daily basis so that hair fall doesn't increase tremendously. Psoriasis on scalp can gradually go to nearby areas like forehead, behind the ears and inside the ears also.

Can I please request you to read this below article and then we can discuss further.
    http://www.psoriasisselfmanagement.com/scalp-psoriasis/scalp-psoriasis-treatment/

In case you want to discuss one to one, my number is 09911817950

4. Freya

Freya New Member

I can recommend you, guys, fully natural Psoeasy shampoo for scalp. As well, there is a lotion and oil against psoriasis.

5. Phytoscience

Phytoscience New Member

Phytoscience Double stemcell improves many biggest diseases.

Double stemcell improve and supporting ocular health and warding off diseases and cancers, Repairs and regenates cell, , Anti-oxidation, Maintains acid-base balance within body:- For More Visit.
    ...................................................................................
    Doublestemcell

6. BCH

BCH New Member

Hi All,
    I am new to this forum, having pso since 2008. I have scalp pso and some spots in my body. Have tried alopathy, ayurveda, sidha, homdeo and pagano diet. Stared some sidha medicine 5 days back and seeing some improvement.

7. BCH

BCH New Member

Try these, it is very effective,
    ---------------------------------------------

Sorion topical (ayurvedic)
    Vetpalai Oil (sidha) - Wrightia arborea in english

8. Stemcells

Stemcells New Member

PhytoscienceDouble stemcellfor All biggest or smallest Pain on Human Body.

the main reason of investigate stem cells is to review their make use of in the medical ground. It has been exposed that they know how to be very advantageous in healing cloning to indulgence chronic sickness. Double stemcellworks on every type of pain.

For more visit

..........................................................................................

Phytoscience

9. CoffeePal

CoffeePal New Member

I've had psoriasis for 10 years and tried a number of diets as well as unconventional medicine that produced no effect on my condition at all. It wasn't until I by chance found a series of treatment for psoriasis and this is why I recommend this company products to everyone desperate with their severe condition as they're very effective in psoriasis treatment https://www.psoeasy.com/

Last edited: May 24, 2017