Hello friends

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Ashish Agarwal, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Ashish Agarwal

Ashish Agarwal Administrator Staff Member

Hello friends, I'm Ashish Agarwal, a working engineering professional from India. I works and lives at Noida, a city in India. I am dealing with psoriasis since last 10 years.

2. TheLynx

TheLynx New Member

Not sure quite how to use this site, but I am determined to learn quickly!! :) Hello Ashish. It is a brilliant idea to set up this community and I am already seeing results from some of your recommendations. I am now drinking lemon water regularly during the day, having turmeric capsules twice a day and using aloe vera shampoo and coconut oil on my scalp and a few patches on my body. The scalp psoriasis is greatly improved and my digestion also is much more effective. Thank you :)

Amy Thompson likes this.
  3. Ashish Agarwal

Ashish Agarwal Administrator Staff Member

Thanks a lot. Thanks for your encouraging words.

4. Diana

Diana New Member

Hello...
    Nice to be here ... I live in Monterrey México... I am a Teacher but I am not working right now ... I will be studing !!! Nice meeting all of you Thanks Ash!!!! For inviting me here.:)

5. Mary Rogers

Mary Rogers New Member

Hi Ashish, this is a wonderful idea, thanks for organising. I look forward to all the sharing of experiences, ideas and information. Thanks for the invite!

6. Realc

Realc New Member

Great job as usual Ashish, very nice forum ! Happy to be hear with tou guys ! :) Cyril from Lyon France

7. Robin R

Robin R New Member

My name is Robin and i live in the USA. My mother is the one with psoriasis and i am looking up new things in an attempt to help her improve her quality of life. She has several skin conditions and we are hopeful to find something to help.

Amy Thompson likes this.
  8. Vikram Batra

Vikram Batra New Member

Hi everyone...I am Vikram batra from New Delhi, Mayur vihar. I will be 28 soon. And, I am telling you guys- Ashish is just like rancho from the movie 3 idiots...he knows almost everything about psoriasis...and still he is not a doctor...great work man...looking forward to meet you soon

9. Amla Venkateshwara

Amla Venkateshwara New Member

Hello everyone, I am Amla Venkateshwara from Kolkata...30 years old...hope to find some good solution to deal with psoriasis. Nice effort!!

10. Amy Thompson

Amy Thompson New Member

Amy Thompson from London.....age not telling...ha ha...and your theme is good of self management ...thums up

11. Sushil

Sushil New Member

Hello, myself Sushil Dhupam, 39 years old Man from India....

12. Varsha

Varsha New Member

My name is Varsha, a government servant in India. I am 49 years old, mother of 2. I am suffering from psoriasis since last 15 years.

13. Timothy

Timothy New Member

Am I the oldest guy here?

Timothy here from UK, 59 years old, retired...good to see you all here

14. Savita Kadowala

Savita Kadowala New Member

Savita, a housewife from india...thanks for this community

15. Anupama Choudhari

Anupama Choudhari New Member

Anupama from India, nice to see you all:)

16. Anurag Nema

Anurag Nema New Member

Anurag From Pune India, Really happy to join this forums

Ashish Agarwal likes this.
  17. Cindy the Glassman

Cindy the Glassman New Member

Hi everyone, this is Cindy from Hong Kong. Nice work Ashish

18. Abhay Singh Rana

Abhay Singh Rana New Member

Hi everyone. Myself Abhay Singh 34 Bihar India. I am suffering from this desease for last three years. Within this period i have recovered myself too many times. But returned again in covering some more body part.
    Nice to see u all here. Great job Mr Ashish.
    Now i want to try Ayurveda. If somebody have some idea please share.
    If anyone have tried Baba Ramdev's Panchakarma?

19. Vignesh

Vignesh New Member

Hai this is vignesh, i am an engineer and i have been dealing with psoriasis for the past 17 years. yes, had it first when i was 6 and now am 23 and a half. So far i have never cared about psoriasis until i get the white dots in my skin. over the last 17 years my body has been affected by psoriasis for 10 - 15 times. whenever the white dots appear, i take medicines and it will vanish. but for the past 11 years am taking regular homeopathy medicines from a single doctor. now it started appearing again in all the joints of my body mainly the elbows. for the past 4 months the dots has been growing enormously spreading in my back and my fore arms. so far, i have never changed my diet. but am a vegan. and now i am finally ready to take some steps towards the betterment of my health. so nice to see this group. i don't know whether this forum is still active or not. just thought i'd post a msg. and nice work ashish.. :) plz reply anyone who reads this msg