Does meditation helps?

Discussion in 'Going beyond Psoriasis' started by Anupama Choudhari, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Anupama Choudhari

Anupama Choudhari New Member

I am curious to know if someone has found meditation helpful because psoriasis is related to stress and meditation helps in combating stress.

2. Stemcells

Stemcells New Member

Original Phytoscience Double stemcell product generating cells.

Stem cells hold tremendous potential as a source of insulin-producing cells that could be placed in a BioHub. That’s because stem cells have the potential to become virtually any kind of cell.Double stemcell generating potential cells:- For More Visit.
    .............................................................................
    Phytoscience

3. CoffeePal

CoffeePal New Member

Psoriasis is directly related to stress. You have to eliminate stress factors and control your reaction on various stressful events. As for treating psoriasis itself, there's a great series of products called Psoeasy. These products are highly effective. I've been using Psoeasy shampoo for 5 months and the effect is tremendous! It greatly alleviated my scalp psoriasis symptoms. I've also used the Psoeasy cream and it diminished the amount of flakes and patches on by wretched body. I recommend Psoeasy products to everyone suffering from psoriasis!